June 9, 2016
At 8 p.m., Friday, June 10, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump will hold a rally in the Richmond Coliseum.
- The event is free but tickets from the campaign are required for entry.
- Doors open at the Seventh Street entrance at 5 p.m.
- The U. S. Secret Service will scan all attendees with magnetometers at the door.
- Prohibited items include:
- Signs-with-sticks, banners, bags, backpacks, food, drinks, and anything that can be construed as a weapon.
- VIP and Press entry at the Fifth Street entrance.
- East Leigh Street will be closed to pedestrian and vehicular traffic from Fourth to Eighth streets at 3 p.m. No parking will be allowed in this area of Leigh Street on Friday. Use Jackson, Marshall and Broad streets as alternates.
- North Seventh and Eighth streets will be closed from Marshall to Leigh streets at 6 p.m. Use Fifth, Ninth and Tenth streets as alternates.
- The left travel lane of North Fifth Street between Jackson and Marshall is reserved for media vehicles.
- All parking decks in the area will be open.
- Due to the expected high turnout – it is suggested to park in a lot or deck several blocks away and walk to the Coliseum.
- Be aware of other no parking zones near the Coliseum.